In this pathway, we’re going to give you things to SEE. We need to emulate the ingredients of the horseman you want to be.
In the “Challenging Horse – Part 1” video, watch how Pat moves, holds boundaries, and problem solves. He uses the program like chords on a guitar and just puts them together depending on the goal.
- The 10 Qualities of A Horseman
- Habits and Skills Of A Horseman
- Applying the Seven Games
- The Seven Games - A Language - Playing with a New Horse
- Stages of Development - Teach, Control, Reinforce, Refine
- Developing an "Active" Neutral
- Challenging Horses - Part 1
- Preparing for the trail/groups
- Isolate, Separate, and Recombine
- Perfectly Precise